Khasab Sea Tours
Beyond All Expectations
Visit Khasab Musandam from Dubai
Khasab is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the region from Dubai. Khasab is a city in an enclave of Oman. It is the local capital of the Musandam peninsula. Khasab Musandam is nearest destination from Dubai for the visitors. Access to the area across the mainland was virtually impossible until a modern coastal road was built, allowing quick access from the UAE, making Khasab a popular weekend destination for people living in the Emirates. Khasab Sea Tours takes you to an exclusive outing in this beautiful part of the world.
Musandam Khasab Travel Guide
- Khasab Musandam visit visa that can be obtained on arrival from the border.
- Passports: all visitors carry an original passport that must be valid for more than 90 days from the travel date.
- If you are a UAE resident, then the visa must be valid for more than 90 days from travel date.
- UAE exit fee is 35 AED/Person.
- Oman Visa fee is 50 AED/Person.
- You can pay visa by credit card.
- All above 18 years must have a vaccination certificate with QR Code.
- All participants older than 12 year must take the PCR test 24 to 36 hrs before arrival to Khasab Oman. Oman accepts a minimum 3 days (72 hrs) valid report at the border.
- Your report is valid for 12 to 14 days to enter the UAE again.
- You must carry a vehicle registration card (Mulika to cross the border).
- Oman car insurance is required at the border, If you don’t have it , it can be purchased from the border. (around 100 AED)
Kindly ask your rental company for NOC to enter Khasab Oman. If you are renting a car then you must get an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from a car Rental Company to cross the border.
- Single entry visa holders are not allowed, their visa will be canceled on exit UAE.
- If you have a sponsored (dependent) visa, then the sponsor must be traveling along.
- All professions are not eligible for an arrival visa, check your profession first.